Friday, June 22, 2012

Vanilla Low Carb Ice Cream

I love ice cream. I mean I really love ice cream. This has been one of my vices for years that I thought I would have to forever give up to follow a low carbohydrate dietary lifestyle . . .but worry myself no more!  
My sweet wife did it again.  She perfected the ice cream recipe she has been working on for the last year. 

You have to try this recipe.  It's delicious.  

Thanks, sweetheart!

Vanilla Low Carb Ice Cream:
1 cup Almond or Coconut Milk
1 quart of Heavy Cream
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Erythritol
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 tsp of Salt

Blend for approximately 20 minutes in a 2 Quart Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker (that's the one we use) or the ice cream maker of your choice until the desired consistency and then place what you don't finish eating in the freezer for later.

1 comment:

Cbk said...

What is the carb count and for how much?