You know you're married to a homeschooling mom when:
- The only time your wife looks refreshed is during the summer and at Christmas.
- Your wife's eyes light up when you say Homeschooling Curriculum Conference
- You give your wife a love note and . . . she grades it.
- Your wife gets misty eyed when a school bus drives by.
- Your wife prays nightly for the return of the Lord before school starts tomorrow.
- Your wife scolds in her sleep.
- You've eaten cereal for dinner at least once this week.
- The first place you look for your wife when you come home from work is in the closet.
- Your wife will only talk to you if you raise your hand.
Homeschooling is a tough job. . . I think it is one of the toughest jobs on the earth.