Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Perfect Saturday

We spent the afternoon as a family taking some pictures.  Lori Calhoun of Calhoun Ink came out and spent a little time with us.  She has done wonderful work in the past, and this is another example of the beautiful work she does.  I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.  There's nothing like spending some time with your children and your horses in the sunset.  This captured the moment wonderfully.  I have been so greatly  blessed.  I find that spending time with my family and the horses calms my soul and when you do so under a sky like the one above, you come to know that there is a God in the heavens and He is mindful of us.

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's sunsets like this that help me to remember He's all around us. I truly had a wonderful time with your sweet family. I can't wait to share the rest!